Welcome to my Kabbalahchick blog.
When I say, hello world, I mean the 1%. Where you and I locate ourselves, what you and I consider the whole world. the visible, the tangible, the perceivable, the measurable, the world of scarcity and therefor the world of scarcity thinking, scarcity mindset.
Kabbalah says that this world, the world of matter, the world of thoughts and words, is only 1% of all reality. The rest, the 99% reality is the world of unlimited possibilities, the world of unending fulfillment, light, and pleasure. Much like the Christian bible describes heaven.
In the 1%, the world of scarcity, human beings live in scarcity thinking. Some people seem to be different: they treat the world as their oyster, and lo and behold, the world complies.
In this blog we are (you and I) will explore what it takes to receive more of what is coming to us, more light, more fulfillment, more pleasure, lasting and deeply satisfying… not like the pleasure of a candy bar or a glee of winning an argument.
I would like to cause a conversation, a dialog, where you, the reader is a participant.
Continue on https://www.yourvibration.com/37116/kabbalahchick-hello-post/