Let me set up this article for you, so you get how I got to where I got to:
1. I am a movie buff. I know movies, I understand movies, and people love to follow my recommendations. I find hidden gems, And I find the hidden gem in movies most people miss.
2. I have a report, Effortless Abundance and an Avatar State audio that I’d like you to have, so I wanted to write an article to promote it. As usual, the gestation period for an article is quite long: I have been carrying this one in my belly for quite some time.
3. I have been pondering the difference between individual and personality
4. I have been receiving angry emails from a person that can’t accept that you need extrinsic values in life in addition to intrinsic… he is really angry. I only read every 15th or so of the emails, but the depth of his anguish reaches me whenever I see his name. Poor kid.
5. Ever since I published the article on moochers I’ve been watching people’s reluctance to produce or even to commit to any results.
As you can see, writing an article is not a two-bit thing, even if it comes out, occasionally, two-bit sounding.
OK, now, here is the meat…
There is a movie I have already written about, before I started this site, yourvibration.com. The movie is Gloomy Sunday, a Hungarian movie, made in 1999.
The story is about three people, two men and a woman. The woman loves both men. Both men die, one commits suicide, the other perishes in a concentration camp for Jews. The woman, some 40 years later, poisons the German that deceived her and deported her lover.
I cry every time I think of that movie. And ever since I first saw it, some two years ago, I cry every time I think of it, the victory of the final act of revenge.
Continue on https://www.yourvibration.com/2928/what-is-abundance/