What will I teach in the Self-Healing Course?
As far as I can see, your well-being suffers most from what you hold as true. And what you hold as true comes from three sources:
1. your body’s wisdom of the ages, this is true, but being interpreted by the mind… so
2. your infinite wisdom from the vantage point of the limited perspective of the human mind… mostly wrong
3. information you hear or read
At this day and age, all of our signals are crossed, and cannot trust anything.
I will give you and example: if I asked you what sweet cravings mean, you would tell me the party line, or one version of it
1. you are addicted to sweets
2. you should eat something sweet… your body tells you
What you don’t know is that the taste buds on your tongue developed long long time ago, and they guided to you eat what your body needed very reliably. At that time, humans were hunters and gatherers, not like monkies, not living in trees, living mostly on the planes where they had more advantage given their body… and the tools they used to kill.